* Please do not order this tea if your employer/organisation conducts urine screening tests. Though a highly unfair test, customers should be aware of the possibility of a positive result. If in doubt, refrain from purchase.
* Do not consume this tea if pregnant/lactating.
* Customers with heart issues/high blood pressure should refrain or proceed with very small amounts.
We make no specific medical claims about this product. It is sold as a healthy food product, which is exactly what it is. It has many health benefits, but it may not help with individual health problems.
By purchasing, you are agreeing to use the tea responsibly, and with due consideration to your own personal state of health and situation, and are aware of the laws in your state or territory. You the customer are fully liable for all costs, personal loss and damages, if any, arising from it’s use. Your agreement to this is mandatory prior to purchase.
We have been selling this tea for a few years now, and never have we had any problems, but we are obliged to make clear the above – thanks.
- We ship all packs, apart from samples, via Express Post (signature required on delivery).
- Samples are sent via regular post (not trackable). Only one 45 gram sampler per customer, per order.
- Average delivery time is 3 to 10 working days. We ship two to three times per week, on average.
- We accept payment via direct bank transfer only. We will email you the details once you place your order.
- We now also accept Bitcoin.
- We will happily refund any orders prior to shipment, or sent back to us with the outer product packaging unopened.
- We only supply what we use ourselves. Our products are stringently quality-controlled and batch-tested for freshness, aroma and potency. This is a natural product and potency can vary. This is beyond our control, but of course we always strive to source the freshest product available.
- We will not accept returns for reasons other than demonstrably poor product quality.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns if you change your mind, don’t like the flavour of the tea, or for other arbitrary reasons.
Now, if you’ve read all that and are happy to proceed…tick the box and go ahead 🙂