NEW! A-Grade Health Tea from Ecuador
This specialty from Ecuador is of the highest connoisseur standard
The tea leaves are crushed in small batches from market-fresh leaves and vacuum-sealed for maximum potency and flavour.
It doesn’t get any fresher unless you ventured into the jungle yourself.
Our regular Health Tea is good, even excellent. But this tea is truly great, and a connoisseur’s delight.
Please read our Tasting Notes for more details.
Tips for preparing Ecuadorian Health Tea:
This tea is really fresh…the aroma is amazing. The Ecuadorian tea has a bigger flake size than the usual Peruvian tea powder we sell.
This means that you use double the number of teaspoons when you make a cup…
- 2 teaspoons for a normal strength cup
- 4 teaspoons for a strong cup
Please read the information on
Limit 1 per customer per day.
Sorry, due to limited quantities, no samples are available.
This is a premium product, and it is priced accordingly, as our import costs are high.
We do not guarantee this tea will be stronger (or weaker) than our regular Health Tea. In general, our Ecuadorian Health Tea is more potent and aromatic, due to the freshness of the grind. However, as both our tea varieties are seasonal products, strength varies through the year anyway. We don’t sell this tea for the “buzz” it creates, we only endorse healthy and responsible use (brewing in hot water). Thanks.
Ecuador Health Tea out of stock?
Sign up for our Ecuador Tea Stock Notification list and we’ll email you when we get new stock…
- If this product is showing “Out of stock”, then we’ve sold out and are waiting arrival of another shipment (can be up to several weeks apart, at this stage). Please join the waiting list by subscribing to the Ecuador Tea Notification List above
- This product is in very high demand, an we can unfortunately only operate on a first come, first served basis
- Limited Quantities Available – Only 1 Pack per customer per day
Brew a Better (Stronger) Cup!
Brew your Health Tea with an AeroPress Coffee (and Tea!) Maker and never look back. I use mine every day to make super-strong tea that far surpasses regular brewing.